The Roku stick can be used to watch almost anything - from Youtube to live TV streaming services like Philo or on-demand platforms like Netflix.
Sling TV is a cost-efficient streaming service with two plans "Sling Blue" and "Sling Orange" that each cost $35 (or $50 if you combine them). A subscription to Sling TV gives you access to cable channels like ESPN or AMC without the hassle of cable.
Is Sling TV available on Roku?Yes, you can watch Sling TV on Roku. Follow these simple steps:
1. Subscribe to Sling TV here.
2. Go to the home screen on your Roku device.
3. Locate the Roku App Store (Roku calls it the "Channel Store" or "Streaming Channels").
4. Use the search function to find Sling TV.
5. Select "Go to Channel".
6. Once installed, log in using the credentials you chose in step 1 (when you signed up for Sling TV).
7. You can now watch Sling TV on Roku. Enjoy!